Individual music therapy provides an opportunity for personally tailored therapy to one person. Since 2005 I have provided individual music therapy to a vast array of clients with differing needs.
Examples of individual music therapy:
- Clients who are on palliative care
- Clients with specific complex behaviours
- Clients with mental health diagnosis
- Clients who are self-isoating
- Clients who have experienced trauma
- Clients experiencing grief and loss
- Clients who have difficulties coping with change
- Clients whose illness isolates them
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.