Engaging in a choir can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Working towards performances, a choir can assist clients to build relationships, engage in positive experiences together and increase their mastery. Goals for a Singing For Fun program are as follows:
- To provide common experience which assists residents to build relationships
- To increase positive interactions
- To promote sense of belonging and community
- To increase sense of mastery
- To increase self-esteem through performing
- To engage in new learning
If you have any further questions about a Singing For Fun program please do not hesitate to contact me.